Saturday, May 18, 2019

May 18


The eaglets are just shy of 11 weeks of age.  They are not going out on the branches much, at least not when I am there! I have seen it just a few times but mostly they appear to be hanging out on the backside of the nest. They are doing a lot of wingersizing though, which I so enjoy watching! It never gets old!
I went looking for the adults since I didn't see them around the nest area. I found one on a tree that the late, great HK used to perch on, not far from the golf course.  I was on foot, and I guess it didn't want its portrait done, so it immediately took off.  I believe it was the female.
Shortly after I returned to the nest, an adult, again I think the female, brought in a headless fish!  The eaglets sure were happy about that! And quite vocal!




Supper time!

No comments:

Post a Comment